Friday, April 22, 2011

Week Three

My oh my what a whirlwind this class has been! We've covered so many different applications and such so far that already it is getting jumbled in my brain. This week, however, we focused mostly on creating a Webquest lesson for teachers and students to use. This is an interactive, inquiry-based lesson format that allows students to use information from all over the web. It is an interesting concept and I look forward to learning more about it.

Additionally, one thing that we covered in class this week that I think can be particularly useful in the future is polleverywhere.com. We did a quick demonstration in class and although it was not the topic of the lesson, I was kind of captivated by it and think it can be particularly useful in my own future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment